About Us

What We Do

Private Housing: What we do

We support students and University of London staff who are looking for and living in private rented accommodation. Our service for students is not just limited to those studying at University of London colleges as we also advise students of several other colleges and universities. You can access a list of our subscribing colleges here.

For Students

Helping you find accommodation We have a property database to help you find student housing in London. The accommodation is provided by private landlords, letting agents, private halls and other providers of private housing. For more information click on our find accommodation section.

Contract checking  We can check the contract for unfair terms, which may cause you problems in your accommodation. For more information click on our Get Advice section.

Legal Advice Our experienced Housing Advice Team offer advice on a range of issues including deposit disputes, disrepair, and problems with letting agents. To support the work of the advice team, we have a retained firm of solicitors, Anthony Gold. For more information click on our Get Advice section.

Events We run housing-related events for students.  This includes housing talks within colleges, webinars, training courses, flatmate finder events and our annual Housing Fair. For more information on events coming up, visit our Events section.

For Landlords, Letting Agents and Institutional Landlords (Student Hall Providers)

List your property Our student property platform is the perfect place to list your property for rent. Verified students from our member institutions can use our database to find suitable properties. You can list whole properties or individual rooms. Click here to find out more.

Landlords can use our property platform to advertise and manage their tenancies with students.

Letting Agents can advertise their properties with us, set up an auto-feed and book viewings with our platform.

Institutional Landlords (Student Hall Providers) can accept enquiries and booking requests from students.

Who are we?

The University of London Housing Services is a department of the University of London.  

The University of London is a federal University and is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. Established by Royal Charter in 1836, the University is recognised globally as a world leader in Higher Education. It consists of 19 self-governing Colleges of outstanding reputation, together with a number of prestigious central academic bodies and activities.

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. Registered Office: Senate House, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU, U.K. Company registration number: RC000661 You can find out more about the University of London here: london.ac.uk

For more information on the University of London Intercollegiate Halls of Residence, please refer to our halls website: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls

App coming soon

For the time being please search on our website