Member Institutions

The ULHS is funded by our Member Institutions listed below.  Students of these colleges and Central University of London staff are eligible to use the ULHS services. Staff at our Member Institutions are eligible to use our Property Platform only.

University of London Colleges

 Queen Mary, University of London, does not subscribe to the ULHS service. QMUL students who want support with private accommodation should contact Residential Services and Support at QMUL.

 External Colleges