There's great reasons to sign up:
- Search with confidence with only vetted accomodation providers
- No more hassle. Sign the contract, make payments and book viewings, all through the app.
- A range of properties from landlords, letting agents an private hall providers.
Any eligible student who signs up before midnight on 1st September will be entered in to our prize draw to win one month's rent free. You can also gain addition entries on our Instagram.
For full terms and conditions, see below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: University of London Housing Services (ULHS), part of the University of London (Company No. RC000661)
2. The competition is open to students eligible to use the University of London Housing Services, except employees of the University of London, relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The list of institutions a student must be enrolled at, or have an accepted offer from, in order to be considered 'eligible' is available here: https://housing.london.ac.uk/about-us/member-institutions
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website, http://housing.london.ac.uk/platform, and @UOLHousing on Instagram.
6. Each person who registers on the Property Platform will automatically receive one entry to the competition. Additional entries can be gained by tagging another eligible student in our instagram promotion and following @UOLHousing on instagram.
7. The closing date for entry will be midnight on 1st September 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Sign up to the University of London Housing Service's new Property Platform, at http://housing.london.ac.uk. If your registration is received before 1st September 2020, you will be automatically entered into the competition.
- You may receive extra entries by following us at @UoLHousing on Instagram and tagging another eligible student in the competition Instagram post, available at https://www.instagram.com/p/CDvmXXqAefF/?igshid=xh2gadldq90z. You will be given an additional entry for each student tagged.
- The winner will be randomly selected from both the list of registered Platform users, and those who tagged eligible students on the relevant Instagram post. Please see point 15 for conditions of extra entries on Instagram.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is one month's rent paid by the University of London Housing Services, according to their portion of the rent stated on the winner's tenancy agreement or license. If the winner shares a property with others, only their individual rent portion will be given as a prize. If the winner pays rent in advance instalments greater than one month, the rent will be apportioned to the equivalent of one month's rent. Winners will be required to provide evidence of their monthly rent and the University of London Housing Services reserves the right to ask for more evidence of any rent amount claimed. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. If the winner is selected via their Instagram account, they will need to:
- Provide evidence of their registration on the ULHS Property Platform prior to 1st September. If the winner cannot evidence their registration on the Property Platform prior to 1st September 2020, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Be following @UoLHousing on Instagram. For avoidance of doubt, a winner picked based on their registered email address on the Platform will not need to follow UoLHousing on Instagram to win.
16. The winner will be required to provide their payment details to receive the prize.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.